Employee Communication and Education
A successful communication program is critical to the success of a company's retirement plan. Enrollment and education specialists at The Benefits Group, LLC understand that the development of an effective communication program varies greatly from business to business and across industries. We review the wide variety of options available with the retirement plan committee and create the most appropriate program for their particular employee population.
Consistent implementation of the plan increases employee understanding and participation while raising the profile and appreciation of the benefit.
Key components of a communication strategy include:
- Pre-enrollment memos, posters and announcements
- All on-site meetings conducted by securities licensed representatives
- On-site group enrollment meetings
- On-site individual enrollment meetings
- On-site group investment education meetings
- Multi-lingual meetings and representatives
- Multi-lingual enrollment materials
- Video teleconferencing "Meet Me" meetings for remote locations
- Access to on-line investment and financial planning
- Customer service representatives and e-mail contacts for plan participants